Dacula GA Homes for Sale & Real Estate
Located less than an hour north east of Atlanta, Dacula sits right in the middle of two main thoroughfares, Interstate 85 and 316. Homes for sale in Dacula are all about the neighborhoods, amenities and schools.
Displayed below, and updated multiple times a day from the FMLS, are homes for sale in Dacula, a city located in Gwinnett County.
Listing information last updated on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 4:22 AM.
Dacula Real Estate Market
Above you can see that the average days on market is 75. However, that is from list date to closing date, in reality, the days on market for a Dacula home is closer to 30 days. With inventory low, it's easy to think that prices will naturally climb and climb. This is true to some extent, however, it's not climbing as high as you'd think.
For more details about any of these Dacula real estate listings, click the "Request More Info" button located on the detail page of each property. We can provide you with the disclosures and past sales history of each listing as well as dates and prices of homes and townhomes that have recently sold in Dacula.
And for your convenience, register for a free account to automatically receive email notifications of new listings for sale in Dacula market that match your search criteria and save your favorites for quick access.
Dacula High Schools
- Dacula - Located in the heart of Dacula right along the border of 316.
- Mill Creek - Located in the city of Hoschton but servicing much of Dacula, including Hamilton Mill.
- Archer - Located on the other side of 316 located in the area referred to as the "Harbins" area.
Dacula Middle Schools
- Dacula - Located in the city limits of Dacula, next to Dacula High School.
- Osbourne - Located next to Mill Creek High School, in Hoschton.
Dacula Elementary Schools
- Alcova - Located near Archer High School in the "Alcovy" area of Dacula.
- Dacula - Located in the Dacula High School cluster - in this case cluster is actually a physical location.
- Dyer - Closer to Lawrenceville but has a Dacula address.
- Harbins - Located near Archer High School.
- Pucketts Mill - Closer to Buford, but with a Dacula address.
- Fort Daniel - Located next to the neighborhood, Daniel Park, near the intersection of highway 324 and highway 124.
Things To Do In Dacula
Dacula has become synonymous with Parks and Golf, which are abundant in and around the city. If you're looking for a small town, with big suburban convenience then Dacula, will fit the bill. This is one reason why Dacula homes for sale sell for more and why more people want to relocate to Dacula.
Pronounced, "Dah Cue Lah" (no, it doesn't rhyme with Dracula), the city features 3 parks that are state award winners, as well as two championship level golf courses. In addition, there are plenty of restaurants, at least 2 mega-churches and shopping available to Dacula homes. If that's not enough, Dacula sits perfectly to take advantage of the mall of Georgia to the south, Tanger Outlet Mall To the north or for a longer drive, you can go Athens or Atlanta is almost the same amount of time.
- Little Mulberry Park - Mega park! 892 Acres! has a 2+ mile trail around a small pond, with equestrian trails, hiking trails and connects to another park. There's frisbee golf, 2 play grounds, and much more.
- Rabbit Hill Park - There's trails here to walk but most locals know it for it's soccer fields
- Harbins Park - With almost 2,000 acres, it's easy to get lost here. Most will know the baseball fields, but don't miss out on the 5 miles of hiking, equestrian trails, playgrounds and more. Very cool river feature here as well.
- Trophy Club of Apalachee - a public course with private country club options.
- Hamilton Mill Golf Club - a semi-private course that's the envy of all of Dacula.
Dacula Things To Do in "Other" Category
- Stars and Strikes Family Entertainment Center - The Dacula bowling alley and gaming center. Features laser tag, bumper cards and a modest selections of gaming. There's a restaurant/bar area. Decent place for birthday parties.
- City of Dacula Parades - No one will forget the Dacula parades. They capture everything it means to be in a small town.