We Are Growing! Real Estate Administrative Assistant Wanted!
Keller Williams Realty - Stan Jones & Associates Realty Team Invites you to apply!
< Experience Required >
Do you enjoy helping the team run smoothly, and that everything is done “right”? Stan Jones & Associates Realty Team - a division of Keller Williams Realty is seeking an executive level Administrator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family! Responsibilities
- Supports the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all their escrow related paperwork.
- Managing all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintain the related transactions file.
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the closing system
- Creating Clients for life
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
- Follow up with agents for missing documents.
- Contact buyer's agent to request disclosures to be returned
- Support Listing Team in getting listings live.
- Communicate with clients to ensure a smooth process until close.
- Run errands for team lead
- Monitor Social media and post closings and listings
- Manager leads calendar, maintain leads schedule and event calendar
- Open, read, route and distribute incoming mail/email and or other materials and answer and routine/file/client/counterparts and attach necessary correspondence if necessary in replies.
- Manage and monitor leads email.
- Prepare lead for Appointments, schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors
- Database updates
- Daily Check lists to keep everyone up to date on task completed
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff
- Must sometimes establish work procedures or schedules and keep track of daily work of clerical staff.
- Develop and implement Policies and Procedures manuals
- Develop,implement and support daily work flow guidelines for all members of team.
- Make Copies of correspondence or other printed material
- Answer phones, check voicemail, take messages, or transfer calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Serve all visitors to the organization.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented
- Order and dispense supplies
- There are also additional responsibilities that are required and or added as needed based on the business needs.
The Stan Jones Team MVVBP
MISSION "Making Moves Meaningful." To be the most giving, service with a purpose, real estate organization in each local, national and worldwide network. Serving and loving people to the next best place in their lives.
VISION "To maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism while serving our valued clients"
- Buyers & Sellers choose us because they trust us. We help them buy or sell their home at the best price and most favorable terms the market will bear. We accomplish this as quickly as possible and with great smoothness. "I must talk with The Jones Realty Network to buy or sell a home."
- Realtors, colleagues and vendors like to work with us because we make the process smooth and easy.
We are the real estate team that every real estate professional wants to be a part of. We operate at an ultra high level, very efficient, run profitably and have fun.
VALUES "God, Family and then Business." We are committed to serve our real estate clients in this order and run our lives with great balance serving our clients with great integrity.
BELIEFS At the core of Keller Williams Realty is a conviction that who you are in business is what matters. We believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways. To help cement this understanding, we've formalized a belief system called the WI4C2TS that guides how we treat each other and how we do business.
PERSPECTIVE We are a learning based company driven by the desire to learn more to do more. We are placed where high-minded professionals gather together to achieve more than one can do itself. We believe in success through others. We are a business that raises the bar and sets an example.
- Ability to work in an office in Duluth, GA
- Friendly, Helpful and Committed to Excellence
- Dedicated to Creating Happy Clients
- Excel, word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, etc.. experience,
- Able to handle high pressure and consistent change
Primary Objectives – What are the major objectives or outcomes to be accomplished by the person in the job?
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
Regular Work Activities – What are the most frequent and essential work activities in this job?
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (P & L)
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members (future responsibility as the organization continues to grow).
Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
Full Time position with lots of growth potential. Salary plus bonus opportunities for rock star talent.
Send resume to [email protected]
Post a Comment